Thursday, July 25, 2013

Houston... we have a problem. Please help!

So I have an appointment at MD Anderson Center in Houston, Texas on Tuesday. Mark and I will fly there on Monday and then we meet with a Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma specialist. They told me to plan to be there for 5-7 days, and I'm not sure exactly what they're going to do. Right now I'm just tying up loose ends at work so I can be gone for a week, and making sure that they have received all necessary medical records before we get there. Big thanks to my brother for having his friend get me a referral so quickly!

I also have a consultation with the bone marrow transplant clinic at U of M on August 16th, but we'll see if I need it after our trip to Houston. I'm feeling great physically, and feeling a little better emotionally/mentally now that a plan is surfacing for the near future. I'll do my best to update periodically with new information.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie:

    You are going to a tremendous facility at MC Anderson. Cherie and I are sending you good karma...

    Love

    Bob and Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you this week. Eager to know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete